A half day session dedicated to helping your team develop a realistic whole-of-organisation implementation plan.
This concise workshop focuses on strategies and tools to help manage anxiety and workplace-related stress.
- focus on crucial conversations about stress
- cover the definitions of mindfulness and meditation
- offer you insights into the science behind stress and mindfulness/meditation
- allow you time to experience a range of different mindfulness and meditation tools
- support you to develop a holistic plan for managing stress that scaffolds your entire organisation.
A fun, interactive workshop that covers the basic principles of mindfulness and meditation, and helps families create a home action plan.
- clear definitions of mindfulness and meditation and how they differ
- an introduction to simple mindfulness and meditation practices for the whole family
- a theoretical understanding of brain science - focusing on the Amygdala, prefrontal cortex and hippocampus
- development of a take home action plan to help implement mindfulness and meditation into the home environment