A comprehensive 4-5 hour workshop you can do in your own time from the comfort of your home. You'll learn the how and why of implementing mindfulness and meditation in your classroom and if applicable whole school.
- An understanding of the difference between mindfulness and meditation
- A developed understanding of the science behind mindfulness and meditation
- Have been introduced to a sample of specific mindfulness and meditation techniques for use in the classroom
- Awareness of Mindful Meditation Australia’s tools and resources.
- An introduction to the science and practice of mindfulness and meditation
- Learn Mindfulness techniques, activities and tools for use in the classroom or workplace.
- Learn to create a unique mindfulness and meditation plan for your teaching environment
- Learn to teach Mindful Meditation Australia’s research-backed comprehensive curriculum
One in three kids have trouble concentrating at school
We all know how important focusing and concentrating on the task at hand is. Our research shows that mindfulness and meditation help develop the skill of attention, and corresponding growth in the pre-frontal cortex (the area of the brain responsible for this tasks) is seen on brain imaging scans in as little as six weeks.